| rRhema Word for the RRRhema Word for the Day, Monday, October 27, 2014: Intellectually you know that God loves you; today resolve to ensure that your heart is in sync with what your intellect recognizes.RRhema Word for the Day, Wednesday, November 5, 2014: Today, resolve to live in a state of continuous forgiveness toward those who hurt you.Rhema Word for the Day,RRRhema Word for the DayRhema Word for the Day, RhemaRhemaRhema Word forRRhema Word for the Day, Sunday, October 23, 2016: God calls on us to exercise endurance and patience in the midst of our trials, and to give Him thanks in all things!
Ephesians 6:11--Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, October 22, 2016: Know beyond any doubt that God is your ever present help; that He is present with you and is at work in your situation!
Psalm 46:1,2--God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will we not fear though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea. KJ21
Alll scriptures used in the Rhema Word for the Day, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Other translations occasionally used for the Rhema Word for the Day (and identified by abbreviations) are as follows:
- The Holy Bible, King James version (KJV) Public Domain
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (ESV) Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.
- The King James 2000 Bible (KJ2KBible), copyright © Doctor of Theology Robert A. Couric 2000, 2003 Used by permision. All rights reserved
- Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
- New English Translation (NET) NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. http://netbible.com All rights reserved.
- The Voice Bible (TVB) Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society. All rights reserved.
- The Holy Bible, New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.
- 21st Century King James Version (KJ21) Copyright © 1994 by Deuel Enterprises, Inc.
- Revised Standard Version (RSV) of the Bible, copyright © 1946, 1952, and 1971 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
- The Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT) Copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- GOD'S WORD® (GW) is a copyrighted work of God's Word to the Nations. Quotations are used by permission. Copyright 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. All rights reserved.
- The Message Bible (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK) Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.
- The Holy Bible: International Standard Version® Release 2.1 (ISV); Copyright © 1996-2012 The ISV Foundation; All rights reserved internationally.