Rhema Word for the Day, Sunday, September 23, 2018: God has chosen this particular walk for you for a season. Take it in; imbibe it; relish it; cry through it; learn from it; grow from it; rejoice in it and praise Him for it!
2 Peter 3:18--But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, September 22, 2018: Seeking rest? God's got it! There is simply no rest outside of Him.
Psalm 16:1,2--Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."
All scriptures used in the Rhema Word for the Day, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Other translations occasionally used are listed below:
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
- King James Version (KJV) Public Domain
- New King James Version (NKJV)®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- American Standard Version (ASV) Public Domain
- GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group
- The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
- Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.
- Good News Translation (GNT) Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society
- The Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT), copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.