Rhema Word for the Day, Monday, September 28, 2020: Trust God to see through your clouds to the brilliant skies that lie ahead!
Proverbs 3:5,6--Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. NKJV
Rhema Word for the Day, Sunday, September 27, 2020: When the pain you feel seems like you are continuously walking in darkness, be encouraged and view this period as a special waiting time, as like a rosebud quietly awaits its opening into a fully-blossomed rose!
Lamentations 3:25--The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, September 26, 2020: Today, pause for a moment and marinade on this simple faith fact: All things happen for a purpose!
Proverbs 16:33--The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord. ESV
Scriptures used in the Rhema Word for the Day are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV), Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica. When other translations are used, they are indicated by its abbreviation after the selected Scripture. Those versions include:
- GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of God's Word Mission Society.
- English Standard Version (ESV) The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
- King James Version (KJV) Public Domain
- The Holy Bible, New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. All rights reserved.
- The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson
- Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.
- Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
- The Berean Bible (www.Berean.Bible) Berean Study Bible (BSB) © 2016-2020 by Bible Hub and Berean.Bible. Used by Permission. All rights Reserved. Free downloads and licensing available. See also the Berean Literal Bible and Berean Interlinear Bible.
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
- New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publisher s, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- Contemporary English Version (CEV) Copyright © 1995 by American Bible Society