Rhema Word for the Day, Monday, March 30, 2020: Release those friends and loved ones who trouble you to God. Keep your eyes on Him. He will take care of those you love in due time!
Psalm 46:1,2--God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.
Rhema Word for the Day, Sunday, March 29, 2020: To look at your circumstance is death; to look at God and His solution is life!
Psalm 50:15--And call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, March 28, 2020: Resolve to exercise patient discipline as you wait on God!
Isaiah 40:31--But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. ESV
Scripture passages used in the Rhema Word for the Day are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV)® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Other versions used in the Rhema Word for the Day will be indicated by the initials in red following the passage. Those versions include:
- English Standard Version (ESV) The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
- King James Version (KJV) Public Domain
- American Standard Version (ASV) Public Domain
- GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of God's Word Mission Society
- International Children’s Bible (ICB) The Holy Bible, International Children’s Bible® Copyright© 1986, 1988, 1999, 2015 by Tommy Nelson™, a division of Thomas Nelson. Used by permission.
- The Living Bible (TLB) The Living Bible copyright © 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
- New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright © 1989 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- The Passion Translation (TPT) The Passion Translation®. Copyright © 2017 by BroadStreet Publishing® Group, LLC. Used by permission. All rights reserved. thePassionTranslation.com
- The Voice (VOICE) The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.
- The Berean Study Bible (BSB) The Berean Study Bible Copyright © 2016 Bible Hub, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Christian Standard Bible (CSB) The Christian Standard Bible. Copyright © 2017 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Christian Standard Bible®, and CSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers, all rights reserved.
- Contemporary English Version (CEV) Copyright © 1995 by American Bible Society.
- Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation