Rhema Word for the Day, Monday, May 21, 2018: When you are feeling all alone due to a trial, trust beyond a doubt that you are NOT alone. Your night of despair will end; God is your constant companion!
Deuteronomy 31:6--Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Rhema Word for the Day, Sunday, May 20, 2018: Have questions? God has the answers!
Psalm 55:22--Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, May 19, 2018: Although the future may be uncertain, you can certainly be sure of God's unfailing love for you!
1 Peter 5:10--And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself resotre, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. ESV
All Scripture texts, unless otherwise indicated via abbreviation, are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Other translations occasionally used:
- King James Version (KJV) Public Domain
- New King James Version (NKJV) New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved
- The ESV® Bible (The Holy Bible, English Standard Version®) copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers
- Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT), copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All Rights Reserved.
- Christian Standard Bible (CSB)The Christian Standard Bible. Copyright © 2017 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Christian Standard Bible®, and CSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers, all rights reserved
- Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved
- Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
- GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group
- The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson