| rRhema Word for the RRRhema Word for the Day, Monday, October 27, 2014: Intellectually you know that God loves you; today resolve to ensure that your heart is in sync with what your intellect recognizes.RRhema Word for the Day, Wednesday, November 5, 2014: Today, resolve to live in a state of continuous forgiveness toward those who hurt you.Rhema Word for the Day,RRRhema Word for the DayRhema Word for the Day, RhemaRhemaRhema Word for theRhema Word for the Day, Sunday, June 25, 2017: When serious situations arise, you may turn your joy loose and lose it, but God has given you the power to be joyful in spite of people and circumstances. Resolve to use that power!
John 15:11--I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, June 24, 2017: Today, reflect on this simple yet powerful and timeless reality: With's God's help you can handle or even change situations!
Philippians 4:13--I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. ESV
All scriptures used in the Rhema Word for the Day, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. Other translations occasionally used for the Rhema Word for the Day (and identified by abbreviations) are as follows:
- The Holy Bible, King James version (KJV) Public Domain
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (ESV) Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.
- The King James 2000 Bible (KJ2KBible), copyright © Doctor of Theology Robert A. Couric 2000, 2003 Used by permision. All rights reserved
- Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
- New English Translation (NET) NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. http://netbible.com All rights reserved.
- The Voice Bible (TVB) Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society. All rights reserved.
- The Holy Bible, New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.
- 21st Century King James Version (KJ21) Copyright © 1994 by Deuel Enterprises, Inc.
- Revised Standard Version (RSV) of the Bible, copyright © 1946, 1952, and 1971 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) Bible, copyright © 1989 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
- The Holy Bible, New Living Translation (NLT) Copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- GOD'S WORD® (GW) is a copyrighted work of God's Word to the Nations. Quotations are used by permission. Copyright 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. All rights reserved.
- The Message Bible (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Anglicised (ESVUK) Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers.
- The Holy Bible: International Standard Version® Release 2.1 (ISV); Copyright © 1996-2012 The ISV Foundation; All rights reserved internationally.