Rhema Word for the Day, Monday, December 16, 2019: God does not always come to you in the same way. He often uses people, books, situations, events, etc. But the purpose remains the same: His move is distinctive enough to sustain and escort you through an otherwise unbearable and impossible path!
Jeremiah 29:11--"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Rhema Word for the Day, Sunday, December 15, 2019: Resolve to affirm your desire to belong wholly to God and to be useful in His kingdom, so that He can work through you!
Galatians 2:20--I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, i live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, December 14, 2019: Today, pause to reflect on the reality that God is in charge of your affairs. Fear nothing. Relinquish everything into His hands. His faithfulness will not fail you!
Psalm 27:5--For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. KJV
Scripture passages used in the Rhema Word for the Day are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version (NIV)® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Other versions used in the Rhema Word for the Day will be indicated by the initials in red following the passage. Those versions include:
- English Standard Version (ESV) The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. ESV® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
- King James Version (KJV) Public Domain
- American Standard Version (ASV) Public Domain
- GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of God's Word Mission Society
- International Children’s Bible (ICB) The Holy Bible, International Children’s Bible® Copyright© 1986, 1988, 1999, 2015 by Tommy Nelson™, a division of Thomas Nelson. Used by permission.
- Living Bible (TLB) The Living Bible copyright © 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
- New King James Version (NKJV) Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright © 1989 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- The Passion Translation (TPT) The Passion Translation®. Copyright © 2017 by BroadStreet Publishing® Group, LLC. Used by permission. All rights reserved. thePassionTranslation.com
- The Voice (VOICE) The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.
- The Berean Study Bible (BSB) The Berean Study Bible Copyright © 2016 Bible Hub, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Christian Standard Bible (CSB) The Christian Standard Bible. Copyright © 2017 by Holman Bible Publishers. Used by permission. Christian Standard Bible®, and CSB® are federally registered trademarks of Holman Bible Publishers, all rights reserved.