Rhema Word for the Day, Monday, May 27, 2019: Think of God as your trusted paved highway; your certain bridge; your assured row of road signs directing you to your destination--the City of Refuge where you will find provision for your comfort!
Psalm 46:1-5--God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. There is a river whose streams make glead the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells. God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.
Rhema Word for the Day, Sunday, May 26, 2019: Be assured that there is purpose in your pain!
Philippians 3:8--What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ.
Rhema Word for the Day, Saturday, May 25, 2019: When loved ones have let you down, you need much assurance that your sorrow will not last forever. Will yourself to praise and rejoice in God. Know beyond a doubt that no human experience can alter your relationship with God!
Hebrews13:15--Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise.
Scriptures used in the Rhema Word for the Day, are generally taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® (NIV); Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Other versions occasionally used include:
- The Holy Bible, English Standard Version (ESV)® Text Edition: 2016. Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers.
- King James Version (KJV); Public Domain
- New King James Version (NKJV)®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation
- New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyright © 1989 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
- The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson
- GOD’S WORD Translation (GW) Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group
- Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. All rights reserved.
- New Living Translation (NLT) Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) Copyright © 2006 by Bible League International
- The Living Bible (TLB) Copyright © 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
- Good News Translation (GNT) Copyright © 1992 by American Bible Society